A FLAT TV SCREEN
Your television screen is made of fragile material and hence should be handled delicately.
Start wiping the screen only after letting it cool. Do not wipe in warm condition.
Do not wipe your Plasma, L.E.D., L.C.D. screen with any ordinary liquid and any ordinary cloth.
Do call us for free advice on what liquid to use and the type of swipe to be used. PHONE: 9320092921.
Never have the indoor unit of an Air Conditioner installed directly above a television OR very close to it.
Do not select a location with sunlight falling directly on the screen.
The center of the set should be at your eye-level – Ideally 42″ from the floor.
SHIFTING A TELEVISION
- SHIFT A SET EVEN OVER THE SMALLEST OF DISTANCES ONLY AFTER IT HAS COOLED DOWN FROM BEING USED. DONT MOVE A TV IN “ON” CONDITION.
- ALWAYS TRANSPORT YOUR TELEVISION ONLY IN VERTICAL POSITION. NEVER PLACE IT ON ITS FACE OR BACK WHILST MOVING IT.
- HAVE A SOFT SPONGE OR CLOTH AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SET WHEN IN A MOVING VEHICLE.
GOING ON A LONG VACATION?
In case your set is going to be idle for prolonged period like say 3 days or more, wrap it up in a thick cloth. If it is not possible to cover, ask someone to switch “ON” the set for at least an hour ever 2-3 days. Panels are susceptible to failure due to moisture accumulation.
TIPS FOR MICROWAVE OVEN SAFETY TIPS
THERE IS NOTHING INSIDE A MICROWAVE OVEN THAT A USER CAN SERVICE. NEVER OPEN AN OVEN. IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.
MOST IMPORTANT : Wait at least 30 seconds before opening the microwave oven door, when heating liquids. This is the commonest cause of accidents.
- Microwave ovens must be placed below eye level, at least 3 ft. from any combustible material – like a gas cylinder, and away from all objects that prevent free air circulation or block air vents.
- Ovens must be plugged directly into the outlet – DO NOT use adaptors or extension cords.
- Never operate the unit when it is empty. This damages the magnetron.
- Roasting papad in the oven damages the magnetron.
- Do not operate an oven if the door does not close firmly or is bent, or if the seal, hinges or latch are worn or broken.
- Do not stand directly against or in front of an oven for long periods.
- Never tamper with the safety interlock switches or the fuse. Make sure the safety mechanisms are in good working condition, and that the microwave automatically turns off if the door is opened.
- Do not open the door of the oven immediately after heating a liquid. Wait for at least a min. The liquid might explode if the temperature is very high.
- Do not leave an operating microwave unattended.
- Do not use metal spoons, metal edged bowls, metal plates or cups, tin foil, or metal twist ties in the oven. The metal can spark and damage the unit, and lead to a fire and shock. Use only mircrowave safe materials.
- To prevent fire never use brown paper bag for popping corn.
- MICROWAVE OVEN FIRE – If you have a fire in the microwave, unplug the unit immediately.